Monday, October 03, 2011

Ken and Sylvia {Utah Wedding Photographer}

This couple was so fun to photograph, not only for their good looks; Sylvia and her mom had every spot planned and coordinated with the perfect outfit. I have never had someone so prepared, it was great! I love when brides come to me with ideas, this makes the photos show their true personalities. I had a blast with this shoot! It was also featured on the Bliss Wedding Blog, Nikkol with Bliss did a much better job with posting this shoot, I take photos I am not a writer! :)
























These are some pictures of the cute guy that let us use his cars for the photos. I got there a little early, so I asked him if I could take some of him. When we go back for Sylvia's bridals I want to take some of him and his wife in the cars! He is still working on his cars and he is in his 90's!




1 comment:

yours truly said...

Ha thats funny, I just did a photoshoot in a cornfield. Love the old cars!! Beautiful work as always Jess!